Gardens and Lunch

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Over and Under

Feeling.....................................

 Overwhelmed, Overtired, Under-appreciated, Underpaid and Overlooked.  Sometimes things get to me and I get very upset. I don't like feeling like this. I don't know what to do anymore. I wish I were understood. Instead I feel blamed and made to feel ashamed for F.E.E.L.I.N.G anything. I Just don't feel anything anymore. I will be okay. I'll Just stop FEELING!
 I don't know why I have to FEEL so much.....

Love. Because when I'm Loved I Love
Tenderness. Because when I am touched I'm touched and I touch
Emotion. Because when I see I express
Happiness. Because when I laugh I smile
Disappointment. Because when I expect I fall
Anger. Because when I cry I AM
Sadness. Because when I feel I shed
I know! I'll take away my heart! That'll fix everything.

(Sad Face)  

No comments:

Post a Comment