Gardens and Lunch

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wicked Game

Sometimes there are angels that come and sing to you, letting you know your life is about to change.  It might be a song you already know or a song you have never heard before. Those angels will sing to you, preparing your body and mind for what's about to take place. Letting you know that you are going to carry and care for a soul not yet born. Your unborn child's developing soul pulls you in ways you will never fully understand. Energy is amazing! I'm perplexed but I KNOW I was visited by my children before they came to me. 

*This is why mothers are crazy over their kids. Don't get me started!! 

Anyway. Hopefully for you, it's a song you can put your finger on. A song you can recall later in your life. A song that brings tears to your eyes when you realize what has happened. 

What a beautiful feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment